This is a past event.
BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR & OTHER TREASURED STORIES
Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia
Tuesday October 18 – 10:30am – UPAC, Kingston, NY
Wednesday October 19 – 10am & 12pm – Bardavon, Poughkeepsie, NY
Grades: PreK through 2
Running-time is approximately 1 hour.
Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia’s acclaimed composite of storybook favorites will enjoy widespread touring in 2016/17. The hour-long production showcases the imaginative blend of innovative puppetry and striking scenic effects that has won international acclaim for the Nova Scotia-based theatre. To date, over 400 performances have been applauded by close to 250,000 spectators across North America and Singapore. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was written and illustrated by Eric Carle and Bill Martin, Jr., and has served to introduce generations of toddlers to the delights of identifying colors and objects. The heartwarming father/daughter quest for an unusul plaything, Papa, Please Get the Moon For Me offers a splendid introduction to the wonderment of the lunar cycle. And finally The Very Hungry Caterpillar joins this whimsical menagerie. The performance features evocative music, stunning visual effects and innovative puppetry.
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 18 2016
$6.00 for Schools and Members
Individual ticket-buyers: Child $6.00/Adult $10.00
INDIVIDUAL TICKET BUYERS:
- Please email email@example.com or call Adelina Borman at 845-473-5288 ext. 106 with your credit card information.
- All patrons regardless of age must purchase admission.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase by email.
- An INVOICE/CONFIRMATION will be sent by email confirming your order - please adhere to the payment guidelines and due dates.
- Changes to the number reserved or cancellation must be made in writing 45 days prior to the event.
- Payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30 day deadline. The teacher or individual making the reservation is the contact person and is responsible for assuring that payment is made by the deadline.
- Buses will unload and load in the front of the theater.
For more information visit our School Residency Programs, or contact Adelina Borman/Director of Education (845) 473-5288 extension 106
Email: ADELINA BORMAN