This is a past event.
Tue. Oct. 16 • 10:30am – UPAC
Wed. Oct. 17 • 10am & 12pm– Bardavon
Internationally renowned magician, Bradley Fields, captivates the audience with his famous magic illusions, and then teaches the secrets behind some startling math tricks.
Recognized as one of the preeminent shows for young people, MatheMagic!® features world-class magic, comedy, and theatre.
Amidst oohs, aahs, and laughter, Bradley Fields challenges, provokes, and elicits critical thinking. Kids (unknowingly!) practice classroom skills and problem- solving.
MatheMagic! ® explores ancient civilizations. We meet Zeno, Imhotep, Pythagoras, and the first magicians (whose secret was really math!)
Bradley Fields connects with young people of different ages, abilities and learning styles. Kids leave the theater with a new fascination for the history, the power and the beauty of the language of math.
Made possible with funding from Church Communities Foundation, George A. Strba Charitable Trust, Klock Foundation, Louis Greenspan Charitable Trust, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Rhinebeck Bank, Stewarts Shops, Wells Fargo Foundation, and from the Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley: Ann and Abe Effron Fund, Charlie Carroll Music Enrichment Fund, and the Ed & Barbara Joba Fund for the Hudson Valley Philharmonic. Additional support comes from the Dyson Foundation, James J. McCann Charitable Trust, Jane W. Nuhn Charitable Trust, and Jeanette F. Schlobach Charitable Trust. Special thanks to all the donors who contributed to the Field-Trip Fund. This program is also made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 17 2018
Schools and Members $7.00
Child $7.00/Adult $11.00
INDIVIDUAL TICKET BUYERS:
- Please email email@example.com or call Adelina Borman at 845-473-5288 ext. 106 with your credit card information.
- All patrons regardless of age must purchase admission.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase by email.
- An INVOICE/CONFIRMATION will be sent by email confirming your order - please adhere to the payment guidelines and due dates.
- Changes to the number reserved or cancellation must be made in writing 45 days prior to the event.
- Payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30 day deadline. The teacher or individual making the reservation is the contact person and is responsible for assuring that payment is made by the deadline.
- Buses will unload and load in the front of the theater.
For more information visit our School Residency Programs, or contact Adelina Borman/Director of Education (845) 473-5288 extension 106
Email: ADELINA BORMAN