Box Office Information
Bardavon Box Office (845) 473-2072
35 Market Street - Poughkeepsie
UPAC Box Office (845) 339-6088
601 Broadway - Kingston
The Bardavon & UPAC box offices close for Winter break on Friday, December 21 at 5pm.
The Bardavon box office reopens at 11am on Tuesday, January 8.
The UPAC box office reopens at 11am on Wednesday, January
The Bardavon & UPAC Box Office close for the summer.
To purchase tickets during summer break, contact TicketMaster online, UPAC TicketMaster, or Bardavon TicketMaster, or call 800-745-3000. Please note the Bardavon Member benefits are not available through TicketMaster.
REGULAR HOURS from September through June
The ticket window and telephone lines are open:
* Bardavon: Tuesday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* UPAC: Wednesday - Friday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Day of Bardavon/UPAC performance: 11 a.m. - final intermission
* Bardavon/UPAC Sunday performance days: 1 p.m. - final intermission
* Bardavon/UPAC Rental performance day: open no later than 1 hour prior to performance
* Personal check (with Identification),
* Credit Card - Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
* Bardavon Gift Certificate
* All credit card orders will be charged an extra $2.50 per ticket priced up to $50, $4.50 per ticket priced up to $100, $7.50 per ticket up to $200.00. Cash or check payments will not be charged an extra fee.
* $3.00 per order will be added to all fax, mail and phone orders. Ticket Order Form click here. (Not to be used for the Daytime Perfomance Series go to reservation form link below).
* Only Bardavon/UPAC Members may charge tickets over the phone through the Bardavon and UPAC Box Offices.
TicketMaster: (800) 745-3000
* Sunday - Saturday, 9 AM - 10 PM
* TicketMaster accepts - American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
* Tickets purchased with cash at TicketMaster outlets:
* Additional fees apply.
* All sales are final
* No refunds
* No cancellations
* Everyone must have a ticket - including infants. Lap seats may be available for some performances
If you can not attend a performance and are unable to give your tickets to a friend, you may donate your tickets back to the Bardavon/UPAC for resale prior to the performance. If they are resold, the Bardavon/UPAC will acknowledge your donation with a receipt for tax purposes.
* Will Call tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the Will Call envelope or whose name was provided in the Ticketmaster transaction.
* No person will be given tickets designated for another person without prior authorization.
* Proper photo identification is required (valid driver's license or passport) in order to claim your tickets.
* Your order confirmation number and purchasing credit card may also be required, if applicable.
* Information regarding Will Call tickets will not be given out over the phone.
Discounts: call for more details
* Bardavon/UPAC Members entitled to discounts on unlimited tickets to most performances
* Senior citizens
* Groups of 20 or more. Contact the Bardavon Box Office at (845) 473-2072 or the UPAC Box Office (845) 339-6088.
Nonprofit organizations can purchase tickets for a successful fund raiser. For more information and reservations call the Group Sales Manager at (845) 473-5288.
Daytime Performance Series
How to Reserve seats for the Daytime Performance Series:
* All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase admission. This includes teachers and chaperones.
* One FREE admission is provided for every 10 tickets purchased.
* An INVOICE/CONFIRMATION will be sent within two weeks confirming your order and payment guidelines.
* No refunds or exchanges.
* School Buses will unload and load in front of the theatre.
To order seats, completely fill out and mail in the reservation form.
In response to the needs of educators and the community, the Bardavon presents programs from around the world, giving young people the opportunity to experience live performances in a beautiful historic theatre. Our goal is to provide stimulating and sometimes thought provoking theatre events for the pre-schooler through the graduating senior and to instill a love of the performing arts that will enrich their lives for years to come. We also create, coordinate and facilitate in-school workshops, which help to prepare children for a theatre experience at the Bardavon. For more information visit our School Residency Programs, or contact Kay Churchill/Director of Education (845) 473-5288 Ext. 106, fax (845) 473-4259,
© 2013 Bardavon/UPAC
Last modified: 2012-12-20 16:50:52