This is a past event.
Layer the Walls
NEW DATE TO BE DETERMINED
NEW DATE TO BE DETERMINED
Tue. Apr. 14 • 10am – Bardavon
Wed. Apr. 15 • 10am – UPAC
Grades: 2nd – 8th
Set within a tenement that is about to be torn down and whose interior is plastered with 40 layers of wall paper, this show uses masks, toy-theater techniques and puppets to imagine the proud and perilous histories of the building’s Italian, Jewish and Irish immigrants.
Made possible with funding from The Beechwood Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, Church Communities Foundation, George A. Strba Charitable Trust, H. W. Wilson Foundation, ArtsCONNECT program of Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation with support from the National Endowment for the Arts, Kvistad Foundation, Second Hand Rose, Klock Foundation, Louis Greenspan Charitable Trust, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Poughkeepsie Community Development Block Grant, Ralph E. Ogden Foundation, Rhinebeck Bank, Stewarts Shops, TD Charitable Foundation, Vassar Brothers Institute, Wells Fargo & Company, and from the Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley: Anonymous Fund; Ann and Abe Effron Fund; Charlie Carroll Music Enrichment Fund; Dutchess Community Grants Fund; and the Ed & Barbara Joba Fund for the Hudson Valley Philharmonic. Additional support comes from the Dyson Foundation, James J. McCann Charitable Trust, Jane W. Nuhn Charitable Trust, and Jeanette F. Schlobach Charitable Trust. We extend special thanks to all of the donors who contributed to the Field-Trip Fund. This program is also made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 15 2020
Schools and Members $7.00
Child $7.00/Adult $11.00
INDIVIDUAL TICKET BUYERS:
- Please email email@example.com or call Adelina Borman at 845-473-5288 ext. 106 with your credit card information.
- All patrons regardless of age must purchase admission.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase by email.
- An INVOICE/CONFIRMATION will be sent by email confirming your order - please adhere to the payment guidelines and due dates.
- Changes to the number reserved or cancellation must be made in writing 45 days prior to the event.
- Payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30 day deadline. The teacher or individual making the reservation is the contact person and is responsible for assuring that payment is made by the deadline.
- Buses will unload and load in the front of the theater.
For more information visit our School Residency Programs, or contact Adelina Borman/Director of Education (845) 473-5288 extension 106
Email: ADELINA BORMAN