This is a past event.
Presented by the New Paltz Ballet Theatre
Thu. Dec. 6 • 9:45am & 12pm
Fri. Dec. 7 • 12pm
(Snow date Monday December 10)
Grades: All ages
The New Paltz Ballet Theatre returns for an 21st season to present this classic holiday event featuring dancers from the New York City Ballet. Peter and Lisa Naumann, co-directors of the NPBT, have brought many fine regional artists together to create this beautiful production. Dancers, designers, and technicians have all contributed to make this Nutcracker a visual delight. Come along with Marie as she dreams of a fierce battle between giant mice and toy soldiers followed by a magical journey through the Land of Snow to the Kingdom of Sweets.
Made possible with funding from Church Communities Foundation, George A. Strba Charitable Trust, Klock Foundation, Louis Greenspan Charitable Trust, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Rhinebeck Bank, Stewarts Shops, Wells Fargo Foundation, and from the Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley: Ann and Abe Effron Fund, Charlie Carroll Music Enrichment Fund, and the Ed & Barbara Joba Fund for the Hudson Valley Philharmonic. Additional support comes from the Dyson Foundation, James J. McCann Charitable Trust, Jane W. Nuhn Charitable Trust, and Jeanette F. Schlobach Charitable Trust. Special thanks to all the donors who contributed to the Field-Trip Fund. This program is also made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Date & Time
Friday, December 07 2018
Schools and Members: $7.00
Child $7.00/Adult $15.00
INDIVIDUAL TICKET BUYERS:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adelina Borman at 845-473-5288 ext. 106 with your credit card information.
- All patrons regardless of age must purchase admission.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase by email.
- An INVOICE/CONFIRMATION will be sent by email confirming your order - please adhere to the payment guidelines and due dates.
- Changes to the number reserved or cancellation must be made in writing 45 days prior to the event.
- Payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30 day deadline. The teacher or individual making the reservation is the contact person and is responsible for assuring that payment is made by the deadline.
- Buses will unload and load in the front of the theater.
For more information visit our School Residency Programs, or contact Adelina Borman/Director of Education (845) 473-5288 extension 106
Email: ADELINA BORMAN